Product Manager II (Growth)
Product, Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives. WHOOP is seeking a Product Manager II to help drive the strategy, roadmap, and delivery of features by partnering closely with Engineers, Designers, and the Analytics team.
As part of the Growth Product team, you will be responsible for creating a vision, building systems and features, and ideating creative solutions on how to expand our acquisition and monetization strategies. You will be accountable for different growth areas of WHOOP’s DTC business, including how we acquire new members, the platforms that allow us to sustainably grow, and the technology that enables the marketing and operations team to perform at their best levels.
- Facilitate product discovery, development, and delivery for new products and improvements across mobile, web, and back-end infrastructure
- Set a product strategy, roadmap, and measurable goals for your product area and team
- Own company metrics related to DTC sales, including acquisition inputs, trials, and monthly accessory take rates
- Drive new member sales through product optimization in partnership with our marketing and operations teams
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Engineers, and Analysts to break down and prioritize user needs, and to scope and define detailed product requirements
- Gather customer needs and feedback through frequent research and testing
- Run a series of experiments to use data-driven approaches to optimize storefront conversion
- Perform high-level analysis to develop business cases for new product ideas and to evaluate the success of delivered items
- Drive the team to deliver a healthy and efficient cadence of product releases
- 4+ years of relevant Growth or Product Management experience with a clear record of successful delivery and impact collaborating with an engineering team
- Deep analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills. Previous experience in analytics is strongly preferred
- Excel/Google Sheets skills are required. Experience with SQL/Amplitude/Looker for data analysis is a plus
- Experience working on subscription products or within an ecommerce company/team is preferred
- Strong product sense and high customer empathy, with the ability to envision opportunities that address business and user needs and tie that opportunity to the team’s goals
- Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate learnings, analysis, and opportunities to Design, Engineering, Analytics, and other stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Curious, positive attitude, and passionate about the fitness and wellness space
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.