Founding Growth Lead
As a founding team member at Unlisted, you’ll help home buyers find their dream home.
Unlisted’s mission is to provide home buyers access to the 5.9 million homes they miss out on in their home buying journey. By unlocking those options for buyers, we are helping owners capture the most value from their homes.
🔭 Our vision
We started Unlisted after watching countless friends and family members grow increasingly frustrated with the lack of inventory in the housing market.
At any given point, only 4% of all homes in the United States are actively being sold on the market. Home buyers are forced to enter into bidding wars for their forever homes with only a tiny sliver of the total available options.
As a result, buyer’s agents are struggling to find their clients homes they love. They’re spending time and money showing the same stale listings only to have frustrated buyers drag their feet or drop out of the process entirely.
**We’re creating a future where –
- Home buyers can place offers on any home
- Homeowners can entertain offers throughout their homeownership journey, not just when they decide to sell
- Real estate agents can offer more options to their clients**
👋 About Unlisted
- Unlisted was founded by Yael Lederman after spending three years at Bungalow leading Strategy & BizOps. There, she scaled the company from series A to C.
- We’re backed by top early stage venture capital firms including Contrary Capital (Ramp, Doordash, Alloy) and Susa Ventures (Flexport, Robinhood)
- Our beta agents and buyers are touring early Unlisted homes!
📈 The role
As a founding growth lead you’ll launch and scale our first market and tackle mission-critical initiatives across the business.
- Test and scale growth acquisition channels to ensure we are reaching the right customers scalably
- Own and drive sales efforts, from building sales incentive plans to testing sales strategies yourself
- Go deep in understanding our customer and their needs. You’ll collect customer insights and use them to inform strategic decisions across growth, sales, product, and operations
- Be a scrappy generalist who does whatever needs doing. You’ll own strategic projects, initiatives, and analytical deep dives that do not fit directly within scope of existing teams
- Analytically-minded - You have an analytical mind and are comfortable telling stories and driving to decisions using data.
- Scrappy - You’re resourceful, biased toward action, and excited about the opportunity to work at an early stage startup. You’ll do what it takes to make things happen.
- An effective communicator - You can communicate effectively both verbally and written and can tell effective stories.
- Comfortable with ambiguity - You have experience working in unstructured environments and taking initiatives from 0-100.
- A fast mover - You’re comfortable being agile and fast-moving in your work.