IT Operations Specialist (On-Site)
Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the IT Operations Specialist Position:
An IT Operations Specialist proactively manages all facility requests, support tickets, escalations, continuously improving service levels, achieving operational compliance and excellence while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction to internal stakeholders. Responsible for supporting employees globally and will work closely with colleagues and partners to resolve issues relating to the IT infrastructure and network systems.
What You'll Do:
- Support fulfillment center employees and devices including but not limited to: printers, scanners, label makers, computers, and pack stations.
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes service requests received via telephone, voice mail, email, support tickets, and in-person for users hardware and software performance
- Launch and maintain MDM and VSA efforts for the security of hardware Endpoint management, Remote Desktop Protocol
- Install and repair computers both Mac, Windows, and Chrome Operating Systems
- Documenting solutions, creating guides, and KBAs to improve and simplify the work for IT efforts
- Creating and delivering automation workflows to set the department up for success for the long term.
- Design, implement, and manage network infrastructure for advanced server and networking installs, upgrades, and other project deliverables. May be required to travel to facilities for project deliverables.
- Communicates with hardware and software vendors and technical staff as needed to maintain optimal network functionality and recommends network and server enhancements based on both new industry developments and user needs.
- Strategically plan for long-term timelines based on company objectives to keep it in line with new developments in the facilities.
- Troubleshoot networking outages for all locations within the Stord infrastructure. May be called upon at night or on weekends to resolve network or server problems.
- Incident management and documentation - document all incident events, schedule change orders, and implement device security and compliance programs
- Keep peers and leaders informed of trends, significant problems and delays, scheduled downtime, and updated on the status of reported problems or projects
- Coordinates preventative maintenance and security compliance testing as necessary
- Participates in the creation and maintenance of IT standards and procedures
- Ensure that information security (IS) commitments and requirements are incorporated into the information technology processes and that managers are enforcing IS policies and procedures in their departments
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information System or a similar/related field of study
- 3+ years experience in a Technical Support role, preferably at a rapidly growing or logistics organization
- Logistics experience in an IT or technical role
- Experience as a Zendesk admin, Google Workspace (GCP) admin, automation, mdm services, SSO
- Certifications such as (CompTIA Cloud+, Networking+, Security+)
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Stord participates in E-verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.