Solution Engineer, OMS & WMS (Remote)
Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Solution Engineer, OMS & WMS Position:
Travel Requirement: 15-40%
We empower teams to solve hard problems in ways that our customers love and work for our business. Stord's Solution Engineers work with customers to craft unique solutions, communicate value propositions, and ensure our technical solutions addresses key pain points.
This team leverages their hands-on technical and/or operational experience to effectively extract & understand customer requirements and get buy-in from stakeholders via compelling presentations and demonstrations.
What You'll Do:
- Engage with sales prospects and lead any conversations around our technology platform including demo, integration, solution design, RFP responses, etc.
- Design compelling presentations and documents that demonstrate the value proposition and ROI of our software solutions
- Build relationships with prospects and customers and serve as a trusted advisor who designs, recommends, and supports implementation of solutions that address customer specific needs
- Become an expert on Stord’s OMS and WMS - inclusive of your users (current and future), competitors, market trends, and how these products plays a key role in the broader Cloud Supply Chain
- Partner with GTM teams to move opportunities through the sales cycle to close, including RFP responses, discovery, pricing recommendations, internal approval, presentations, etc.
- Own the discovery of customer requirements, documentation of technical solutions and timelines, and handoff to implementation teams for OMS and/or WMS deployments
- Maintain awareness of product roadmap and vision and enable a critical feedback loop by serving as the voice of the customer to product & engineering partners
- Establish best practices regarding documentation, process, and coordination within the Software Solutions team
What You'll Need:
- Passion for creating quality solutions and a drive for delighting customers
- 2+ years of experience in Pre-Sales, Solution Engineering, Sales Engineer, Implementation Consulting or related roles at a startup or fast paced, high growth company
- Ability to effectively manage multiple proposals with varying requirements, priorities, timelines, and stakeholders with ease; highly organized
- Excellent communicator that can navigate technical & functional discussions with the ability to articulate complex solutions to a broad audience and communicate value propositions to customers
- Demonstrated ability to articulate business and technical details to internal partners including sales, product development, and other key stakeholders
- Experience launching cloud based solutions for enterprise (or b2b) customers
- Strong understanding of supply chain challenges and opportunities and how technology can enable companies to gain competitive advantage by addressing these challenges quickly and effectively
- Familiarity with E-commerce, Order Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, ERP, and/or Distributed Order Management software
- Prior start-up experience
- Previous logistics or supply chain experience
- Experience using APIs, postman, and other technical tools to stage data for compelling and customized software demonstrations.
- Previous experience working with various API protocols (REST, GraphQL, SOAP) and/or EDI transactions (940, 943, 944, 945, 850, 856, etc)
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Stord participates in E-verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Something looks off?