Solutions Architect (Remote)
Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Solutions Architect Position:
The Solution Architect will be responsible for the optimization of Stord’s business applications, aligning master data across the organization and implementing technology based solutions to transform business processes. As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for architecting Stord’s internal tech stack in the most efficient and effective way possible and using technology to solve business problems. This includes driving the design and implementation of technology based solutions, process improvements, and automation across every function within the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Work with various subject matter experts on the day to day business problems they are experiencing and build technology-based solutions to solve them
- Be a master of Stord’s internal integration, master data management, and architectural strategies
- Provide the hands-on automation development, project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding solutions.
- Own the planning, design, and build of multiple projects within systems optimization roadmap which focuses on leveraging technology and innovation to bring continuous improvement to operational processes
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver technical and innovative solutions, ensure success metrics are being met, and quickly iterate the program as needed to promote success
- Define clear deliverables, determine roles and responsibilities for all staff members, identify requirements and highlight gaps across various stages for all projects
- Work collaboratively with all business stakeholders (Warehouse Operations, Implementations, Integrations, Product, Engineering etc.) through the various stages of the project: concept development, design, system development, integration, testing, and go live
- Work closely with Developers, Architects, Product Managers and other teams to get high-quality products and features through the software development lifecycle on time
- Implicitly understand how actions connect to big picture strategy within the organization and drive prioritization that delivers maximum bang for the buck
What You'll Need:
- Possess an advanced understanding of systems architecture, and understand how to communicate it clairvoyantly with functional and technical teams
- Adept at navigating stakeholders away from upfront solutioning to use case development within the framework of the organization's strategic goals
- Be an expert in finding patterns across systems, data, and processes to connect them together in a seamless fashion
- A relentless passion for automating manual processes by connecting systems and data through technical solutions
- An ability to envision, design, and build scalable systems and data architectures quickly and efficiently
- Experience using REST APIs, Microservices based architecture, and Integration as a platform technology such as Mulesoft or Boomi to deliver solutions
- Knowing how to address ambiguity, ask the right questions, and encourage out of the box thinking, to achieve the “best” outcome
- Ability to manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to program stakeholders while keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment
- 5-8 years of experience building integrations between enterprise systems, designing data architectures, automating manual processes using scripts, code, or iPaaS tools
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Netsuite, Boomi, or any WMS systems
- Technology or Management Consulting experience
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Stord participates in E-verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Something looks off?