Senior Customer Success Manager (Remote)
Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Senior Customer Success Manager Position:
The Customer Success Team is the foundation of the Customer experience at Stord. As a Senior CSM you will not only be the first point of contact with several of Stord’s largest enterprise Shippers, but you will also manage a team of Customer Success Managers. In this player/coach model, you both be the escalation point for your direct report’s Shippers, but you will also set the strategy, satisfaction and growth of our Enterprise customers, working with them to make sure they understand and are fully realizing the value of the Stord Network and all its service offerings. You will do this by being responsible for the retention, satisfaction and growth of our customers, and will work closely with several internal teams to make sure Stord is improving our customers' experience via enhancements, product offerings and process improvements. You will also support your CSM direct reports in these same activities, all with the goal of creating stickiness with Stord’s customers and building strong, authentic relationships with Stord’s customers.
What You'll Do:
- Own the post-launch experience of a handful of Stord’s largest and most well-known brands. This means supporting their growth, strategizing to solve problems, and integrating Stord deeply into their supply chain
- Manage one to three direct reports, supporting, coaching and developing them as Customer Success Managers with smaller accounts
- Serve as the first point of escalation for your direct reports’ accounts, when needed
- Focus on our customer’s experience, and continually work to better their customer experience and use any feedback to elevate Stord’s service offerings
- Partner cross functionally with our warehouse operations, network planning, sales, finance, implementations and product teams to drive customer obsession, continuous improvement and satisfaction
- Build out strategy, content and internal and external participation in MBRs, QBRs and Strategic Planning sessions
- Build authentic relationships with all levels of external partners: from C-suite to day to day contacts and understand where improvements can be made and how Stord can support
- Collaborate with internal partners to Build for the Long term, creating and updating solutions and processes to fit our Shippers’ ever-changing needs
- Address any financial or billing disputes; working with both Finance and Legal to quantify the disputes and define what resolution is appropriate based on the business and liability in the situation
- Support Account Executives in uncovering and scoping new business opportunities or expansion plans
- Documentation of all findings, requests, escalations in ClickUp and assigning necessary internal partners
- Sending, aggregating data and creating action items from automated feedback mechanisms such as NPS
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 6+ years of experience working in an Account Management or Customer Success capacity; preferable in the Supply Chain or Logistics industry
- Experience working within Salesforce, ClickUp, Excel, and Slack
- Prior Supply Chain or Logistics experience
- Experience providing a solution oriented Customer Service
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Stord participates in E-verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Something looks off?