Accounting & Finance
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2023
Scope AR is the pioneer of enterprise-class augmented reality solutions, delivering the industry’s only cross-platform AR tools for getting workers the knowledge they need, when they need it. The company is revolutionizing the way enterprises work and collaborate by offering AR tools that provide more effective and efficient knowledge-sharing to conduct complex remote tasks, employee training, product and equipment assembly, maintenance and repair, field and customer support, and more.
The company’s device-agnostic technology supports smartphones, tablets and wearables, making it easy for leading organizations like Johnson & Johnson, Danaher, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, and others to leverage AR as a new way to scale their organizations globally, with greater efficiency.
Working at Scope AR provides you the opportunity to have a real and major impact on the way products around the globe get created and how work gets done.
ScopeAR is seeking an experienced VP of Finance with strong experience in B2B SaaS and deep knowledge of associated metrics and benchmarking. This role will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for leading and scaling the finance and accounting functions. Responsibilities will include communicating financial performance and projections to board members and investors, implementing financial processes and systems and overseeing FP&A, Accounting and other initiatives as we experience rapid revenue and team growth.
This individual is expected to be a strategic thought partner to the CEO and ScopeAR’s leadership team to drive sound business decisions and ensure the execution of short and long-term financial targets. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in investment banking and/or private equity, along with senior Finance leadership experience at high-growth tech companies.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting (e.g. preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements), forecasts, annual and quarterly planning, budgeting, financial analysis, cash management and quarterly forecasting, and procurement
- Partner closely with Sales and Marketing to optimize growth among current and potential customers
- Lead annual and quarterly planning discussions, with the ability to tie business initiatives and goals to the financial plan
- Build and maintain a detailed financial model used to forecast future performance, report budget to actuals, and manage the capital needs of the business
- Create insightful KPI dashboards so management can track progress of the business
- Analyze the company's financial results - profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets.
- Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management
- Partner with the CEO and other senior leaders to drive strong financial decision making around costs and growth
- Provide strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs; lead the creation of materials for future fundraising processesLead process to create Board materials and investor updates
- Develop integrated and scalable financial systems that provide highly predictable and understandable financial results
- Build and manage a high functioning team that enables the company to scale
- Own Cap Table management and pro forma equity modeling
- Oversee accounting team and operations such as payroll, subscription/billing, AR, AP, vendor oversight/pricing negotiations, etc.
- 10+ years of experience in finance, with increasing levels of responsibility
- 5+ years of experience in a senior finance role at a fast paced SaaS organization
- Has led venture capital financing rounds (Series A or later)
- Track record of driving positive results in a hands on environment
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution oriented mindset
- Proven working experience with modern SaaS tools such as Slack, Rippling, Quickbooks, Google Suite, etc.
- Excellent client and investor-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We're growing our team quickly, so if you like solving hard problems, want to have real influence at work and have the skills listed above, we'd love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Scope AR
Something looks off?