Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
As an Implementation Manager at Regard, you will provide project management support throughout customer integration and onboarding. You will work in partnership with the respective client's Customer Success Manager to execute strategies to support the overall health of the account. These strategies include timely execution of implementation and training project plans, fostering relationships across key client stakeholders, supporting impact analyses for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), and identifying opportunities for improving onboarding and user feedback processes. This role will report to the Sr. Director of Customer Success, and will work closely with one or more Client Success Managers to ensure a world-class client experience. This role is remote with 25% travel and can be located anywhere in the US Eastern or Central time zones.
What we do:
Our mission is to bring world-class healthcare to everyone, everywhere. We are accomplishing this by developing a computerized system that can automatically diagnose medical conditions for physicians and nurses. Physicians are massively over-burdened by legal requirements and inefficient technology, and too often patients slip through the cracks. Regard is the world’s first comprehensive, automated diagnosis tool. Our system diagnoses and documents patient care for review, ensuring no one is overlooked.
In a typical week, you may:
- Plan and schedule project engagements with client leadership.
- Oversee progress on major projects with developers and client teams.
- Build and strengthen relationships with client stakeholders.
- Analyze user adoption at new client sites and identify opportunities to improve customer success.
- Identify gaps in existing processes and plan improvements.
- Travel to client site, as needed
- Support or lead the technical integration, implementation and user training of a new or established client
- Build and foster relationships with clients and users to position them as product promoters and champions so they can share the product's benefit and value across users and stakeholders
- Review and monitor customer user feedback and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience
- Maintain a detailed understanding of Regard products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best solution for their needs
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- 1+ year professional experience with significant project management and/or customer success experience
- Experience with Excel
- Experience leading meetings with client stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Passionate about learning, improving, and helping your team do the same.
- Excited about working with a fast-paced, small team in a dynamic startup environment.
- Willing to respectfully debate ideas, take pragmatic approaches, and work hard to accomplish goals with your team.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Willing to travel to client sites, as needed (25% of time)
- Experience in healthcare project management
- Experience with hospitals and/or health systems
- Experience with EMR companies such as Epic/Cerner
- Healthcare consulting focusing on project management
- Experience running data analyses to support project success tracking
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- Eligible for equity + performance bonuses
- 99% employer paid health benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) + One Medical subscription
- 18 PTO days/yr + 1 week holiday break
- Annual $750 learning & development stipend
- Company-sponsored team retreat + social events
- Quarterly travel budget + company-sponsored housing for co-working at LA HQ
Our goal at Regard is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. Regard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.