Customer Success Associate
Loop's mission is to simplify logistics payments. Loop is a connected finance platform to enable frictionless payments for one of the world's largest industries – logistics. Shippers, carriers and 3pls that onboard to Loop eliminate painful billing and payment errors – resulting in spending 4% less and an 80% increase in back office productivity. Loop's new logistics payment platform won’t just change how people pay. It’s going to fundamentally move logistics forward.
Loop has a product-obsessed team that enjoys building core infrastructure that impacts everyone. Investors include Index Ventures, Founders Fund, 8VC, Susa Ventures, Flexport, and 50 industry leading angel investors. The team is made up of talented individuals from technology companies like Uber, Google, Flexport, Intuit and Rakuten – as well as traditional logistics companies like CH Robinson.
About the Role
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be responsible for managing the audit process; ensuring accuracy, automation and continuous improvement to meet our client’s key performance indicators. The Customer Success Associate is directly responsible for reducing overcharges, optimizing invoice management and enabling actionable data for our clients that is critical to their business. You will play a key role in identifying opportunities and ways to improve our products to enhance customer experience and stickiness, working alongside Customer Success Managers, Product and Engineering. Individuals in this role can grow into Customer Success Managers if they demonstrate aptitude and interest in that path. This role is located in Chicago and requires the individual to be in office multiple days per week.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day audit process for clients
- Proactively identify changes we can make to our internal application in order to improve and enable automation to the audit process
- Partner cross functionally with Customer Success, Engineering and Product to provide critical feedback on the audit process and make suggested improvements
- Analyze freight cost data; identify discrepancies and errors in carrier billing; work with carriers to address systemic issues
- Support customers through managing disputes, claims, and other exceptions related to billing and payment transactions
- Take the perspective of who we serve into everything you do, anticipating client needs, and responding quickly
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Entry level experience with desire to learn new skills; previous experience in operations, customer service or account management in the logistics/transportation industry is nice to have
- Ability to collect data, analyze results, and draw valid conclusions
- Passion for technology and data
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Proven problem solving results
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans, premiums covered 100% for you
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous professional development budget to feed your curiosity
- Physical and Mental fitness subsidies for yoga, meditation, gym, or ski membership