Patient Enrollment Specialist
Pine Park Health
Welcome to Pine Park Health!
Pine Park Health is a value-based primary care practice that is redesigning how residents of senior living communities get or stay healthy and lead a life they love. We’re on a mission to dramatically improve healthcare for seniors by building a new model of care that’s designed around everyone involved — patients, families, community staff members, providers, and payers.
We’ve started by providing regular prevention and screening, care for chronic conditions, lab work, and diagnostic testing to patients in their apartments. We visit each community weekly to see patients and collaborate on patient health needs with staff. We also make it easier for patients to get care urgently with same- and/or next-day care, helping them avoid the ER and/or hospital where they’re exposed to more health issues.
Our value-based offering has led to over 100 communities partnering with us in the last year and allowed us in achieving 10X patient growth. We're a fast-growing company that’s backed by lead investors including First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, Canvas Ventures, Foundation Capital, Y Combinator, and Susa. If you share in our vision of helping every senior, no matter their health status, being able to lead a life they find meaningful and worthwhile, join us!
Looking to advance your career in both healthcare and technology? 10,000 seniors will turn 75 each day for the next 20 years; and they will need help getting access to high-quality tech-enabled healthcare as their needs increase. In this role, you will develop sales, marketing, account management and program management skills while helping senior living residents enroll in Pine Park Health’s transformative new primary care practice. Our playbook for patient growth focuses on the needs of residents, and leverages a consultative, compassionate approach, to educate and effectively communicate the value of Pine Park Health. Our teams are empowered by the latest in CRM, Marketing, Program Management, Communications, and of course AI technologies. We have a strong message:market fit and you will be a big part of helping us scale our business to help more people get the care they need.
What you’ll do:
- At Pine Park Health, the Patient Enrollment Specialist is responsible for partnering with our Enrollment Directors, Marketing, and Operations teams to spark demand generation and enroll residents in our senior living community partner facilities. You will:
- Become fluent in our primary and urgent care service offerings
- Own and manage the cross-functional project plans for new community launches
- Help organize & prepare health-education events for residents at our community partners
- Partner with Marketing to create flyers, slide presentations, and promotional content
- Inventory, assemble, & distribute promotional materials to partners and Enrollment Director
- Prepare & deliver welcome kits to new residents when they move in
- Make a professional first impression when engaging residents, family and community staff
- Ask/answer questions about their needs and explain the benefits Pine Park Health’s services with the goal of convincing them to enroll with us
- Answer questions by phone, email, text (and fax!) when we receive them from community partners and interested residents
- Assist with eligibility and enrollment processing when a resident decides to join
- Master Salesforce to track & nurture resident leads as they engage with us
- Consistently, and thoroughly, track each engagement with residents, families, and community partners in Salesforce. We ardently believe in the power of data and technology to help us learn, meet patient needs, and accelerate our growth.
- Prepare and deliver progress updates to the Pine Park Health leadership team
- Prepare and perform ongoing account management visits and email updates for partners
- Partner with the Enrollment Director to develop a ‘key account’ profile and growth strategy for each of your community in your territory that anchors in an understand of their leadership preferences, resident population, operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, and goals
- Inspire trust through crisp communication and follow through
- Be an active contributor to our amazing Pine Park team, our processes, and culture
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Pine Park Health’s solution offerings
- Our go-to-market is a team endeavor. You will partner closely with Marketing, Product Management, our Clinical Team, Account Management and Business Development
- Participate in sales planning status meetings and growth brainstorming sessions
- Identify best practices to refine Pine Park Health’s lead generation and sales playbooks
- Leverage reporting and dashboards to report your weekly monthly and quarterly results
- Identify innovative strategies to remotely enroll patient into the Pine Park Health program
- Have fun while, helping people who need it and instigating change in our very broken healthcare system
What we’re looking for:
- Curiosity and a commitment to personal and professional growth
- Will receive energy from starting conversations with seniors, their families, and community staff
- Strong person to person empathetic listening skills
- Not afraid to make first-touch (cold) outreach phone calls & emails
- Willing and able to spend a significant amount of time driving to community partner locations
- Comfortable public speaker - this is a critical skill you will refine and develop at PPH
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision
- VERY comfortable with the change in role & responsibility that comes with fast growth
- Achievement mindset: motivated by measurable goals and ability to consistently hit sales targets
- Bachelor’s Degree - or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in retail or hospitality
- A strong interest developing Sales, Marketing, Operations, and/or Account Management skills
- Proficient in using technology platforms such as Salesforce, Slack, Google Office, Monday.com
- Bilingual candidate is preferred
- Must hold a current Driver’s License and active insurance
Why You’ll Love Us
- We’re a smart, heart-centered, low-ego group motivated to make waves in the lives of seniors and the healthcare industry.
- We’re solving complex, vital problems that affect real people and need bright, focused, driven minds like yours to help us achieve our goals.
- We empower team members to act like owners and have designed a learning-focused environment where you get ongoing support and regular feedback to help you grow.
- Our hybrid work environment allows you to set your own in-office and remote schedule. We love being in an office to connect with coworkers and form meaningful relationships and make it easy for you to work from home when needed or preferred.
- We host social events to celebrate wins, mark team member milestones and let go by having fun.
- We will partner with you to understand and commit to your long-term career goals
- Our unique org, playbook & technology approach offers top-performers career pathing into:
- Sales Leadership
- Sales Operations
- Marketing / Growth
- Product Management
- Account Management
- Business Development
- You will help us evolve a technology-driven approach to the crafts of Sales & Marketing
- You will be paired with internal mentors from our Sales and Leadership Teams
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and stock options
- Together, we’ll build a truly mission driven company focused on aligning:
- The health outcomes of our patients
- The needs of their families
- The interests of our partners
- The lives of our teammates
- The economics of our business
Benefits Designed For You and Yours
- Stock Option Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Annual Wellness Allowance
- Professional and Personal Development Annual Allowance
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 15 days paid time off
- Paid sick days
- ChatGPT+ Subscription
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, Pine Park Health is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to California and considers the factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Pine Park Health, it’s common for an individual not to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions depend on each case's facts and circumstances. A reasonable estimate of the current starting salary is $65,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a Commission Incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Pine Park Health provides the highest safety and quality of care for patients who can be at high-risk of COVID-19. To support this work, we require vaccination for all employees and proof of vaccination before hiring.
Pine Park Health is an equal opportunity employer — we aim to recruit, hire, develop, compensate, and promote regardless of race, religion, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.