Healthcare Senior Sales Manager
Pine Park Health
Welcome to Pine Park Health!
Pine Park Health is a value-based primary care practice that is redesigning how residents of senior living communities get or stay healthy and lead a life they love. We’re on a mission to dramatically improve healthcare for seniors by building a new model of care that’s designed around everyone involved — patients, families, community staff members, providers, and payers.
We’ve started by providing regular prevention and screening, care for chronic conditions, lab work, and diagnostic testing to patients in their apartments. We visit each community weekly to see patients and collaborate on patient health needs with staff. We also make it easier for patients to get care urgently with same- and/or next-day care, helping them avoid the ER and/or hospital where they’re exposed to more health issues.
Our value-based offering has led to over 100 communities partnering with us in the last year and allowed us in achieving 10X patient growth. We're a fast-growing company that’s backed by lead investors including First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, Canvas Ventures, Foundation Capital, Y Combinator, and Susa. If you share in our vision of helping every senior, no matter their health status, being able to lead a life they find meaningful and worthwhile, join us!
As the Healthcare Senior Sales Manager (Head of Enrollment), you’ll partner with our leadership team to enhance our strategy and tactics for helping patients enroll in our primary care services. You will be accountable for success across all 8 of our sales territories, and will achieve this success by supporting the team of field-based Directors of Enrollment that work in your team. You can expect to work with our Marketing, Clinical and Operations teams to refine our playbook and bring efficiencies to our go-to-market efforts. Your primary success metrics will be:
- # of Patient Enrollments
- Patient Acquisition Cost
- Patient Density per Partner
- Team, Patient, and Partner Engagement & Satisfaction
As a startup, Pine Park is ever-evolving. You will grow with us, and help your team do the same.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead our amazing team of experienced Directors of Enrollment
- Recruit, onboard and develop your team as we expand
- Audit calls, emails, and CRM activity to create a feedback loop that helps our team improve
- Develop & iterate on a full-funnel, needs-based, sales training program to raise everyone’s game
- Leverage our library of templates to produce presentations, posters, flyers, etc. for your team
- Gain practical knowledge by taking ownership of 1-2 community partners of your own to run our playbook and find opportunities for improvement
- Support your team in the field with ride-alongs and presentations with residents and staff
- Develop quarterly plans and enrollment targets for each territory in partnership with your team, Growth Ops, and Marketing. Then, actively manage to these targets throughout the quarter.
- Collaborate with our Marketing, Growth Operations, Product Management, and Clinical teams to refine our patient growth playbook with analysis, brainstorming, and experimentation.
- In some cases, serve as a temporary Director of Enrollment in a territory/or community as we expand, sub-divide, or otherwise need coverage (e.g. vacation).
- Do what needs to be done to help us serve more patients and partners with better geriatric care.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of quota-bearing field-based sales experience, ideally in healthcare, or senior living
- Experience leading a team of 5+ sales professionals across multiple territories
- Someone who is ready to travel to to support their team and new market launches
- Strong, empathy-driven, servant-leadership instincts & skills
- Territory strategic planning chops
- An ardent belief that technology is a critical enabler of sales
- Alignment with our hierarchy of priorities: patients before partners before company before team before self
- Compatible conviction that:
- Repeatable plays will outperform sales instincts as we scale to multiple new markets
- Strong individual sales instincts are where the best new scalable plays originate
- Great ideas on how to honor both sides of this edge
- Data tracking and light data analysis to assess our performance and guide our efforts
- Familiarity with; Salesforce, Monday.com, Looker, Slack, G-Suite, Elation EHR, Canva, TalkDesk; and/or a strong desire/ability to learn these systems quickly
- Familiarity with pipeline/funnel strategy & management
- Polished presentation skills
- Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity, and with operating in an organization that is growing quickly and will change and adapt its organizational processes and structures as it grows and learns more about the market
- Scrappiness - willingness to roll up your sleeves and individually problem solve tasks that might be “somebody else’s job” at another, larger, organization
- Someone fun to work with
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We’re a smart, heart-centered, low-ego group motivated to make waves in the lives of seniors and the healthcare industry.
- We’re solving complex, vital problems that affect real people and need bright, focused, driven minds like yours to help us achieve our goals.
- We empower team members to act like owners and have designed a learning-focused environment where you get ongoing support and regular feedback to help you grow.
- Our hybrid work environment allows you to set your own in-office and remote schedule. We love being in an office to connect with coworkers and form meaningful relationships and make it easy for you to work from home when needed or preferred.
- We host social events to celebrate wins, mark team member milestones and let go by having fun.
Benefits Designed For You and Yours:
- Stock Option Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Annual Wellness Allowance
- Professional and Personal Development Annual Allowance
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 15 days paid time off
- Paid sick days
Significant travel and startup hours are required for this role. You must have the ability to drive between partner communities as needed.
Pine Park Health provides the highest safety and quality of care for patients who can be at high-risk of COVID-19. To support this work, we require vaccination for all employees and proof of vaccination before hiring.
Pine Park Health is an equal opportunity employer — we aim to recruit, hire, develop, compensate, and promote regardless of race, religion, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Something looks off?