Pine Park Health
Welcome to Pine Park Health!
Pine Park Health is a value-based primary care practice that is redesigning how residents of senior living communities get or stay healthy and lead a life they love. We’re on a mission to dramatically improve healthcare for seniors by building a new model of care that’s designed around everyone involved — patients, families, community staff members, providers, and payers.
We’ve started by providing regular prevention and screening, care for chronic conditions, lab work, and diagnostic testing to patients in their apartments. We visit each community weekly to see patients and collaborate on patient health needs with staff. We also make it easier for patients to get care urgently with same- and/or next-day care, helping them avoid the ER and/or hospital where they’re exposed to more health issues.
Our value-based offering has led to over 100 communities partnering with us in the last year and allowed us in achieving 10X patient growth. We're a fast-growing company that’s backed by lead investors including First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, Canvas Ventures, Foundation Capital, Y Combinator, and Susa. If you share in our vision of helping every senior, no matter their health status, being able to lead a life they find meaningful and worthwhile, join us!
As the Enrollment Director, you will lead the effort to enroll senior living residents as patients in Pine Park Health’s transformative new primary care practice. Our playbook for patient growth focuses on the needs of residents, and leverages a consultative, compassionate approach, to educate and effectively communicate the value of Pine Park Health. We have strong message market fit and you will be a big part of helping us scale our business.
What you’ll do:
At Pine Park Health, the Enrollment Director is responsible for demand generation among residents in our senior living community partner facilities.
- You will:
- Meet regularly with community leadership to understand their needs and residents
- Design and execute a growth strategy with community leaders targeting their residents
- Build your patient pipeline via prospecting campaigns, cold calling, and on-site events
- Test new outreach, conversion, and satisfaction strategies with partners and residents
- You will own the ‘buyer experience journey’ for residents as they learn about, evaluate, and enroll
- Make a professional first impression when engaging residents, family and community staff
- Serve as a trusted advisor to residents by understanding their needs and health goals
- Successfully connect and communicate the value we offer to the needs of your residents
- Become fluent in our primary and urgent care services and communicate our value via on-site meetings, phone, email and video
- Creatively convey our message to the right resident/staff member, through the right channel, at the right time to maximize enrollment efficiency across your territory
- Inspire trust through crisp communication and followthrough
- Efficiently process enrollments and facilitate the resident’s transition into care delivery
- We are developing a strong Sales & Marketing playbook to support your efforts and professional development. You will help us experiment and refine this playbook.
- To this end, you will consistently, and thoroughly, track engagements with residents, families, and community partners in Salesforce. We ardently believe in the power of data and technology to accelerate growth.
- Facilitate the process, paperwork and the transition of patients to our Care Delivery Team
- The Enrollment Director builds trust, engagement, and brand awareness after a community launch
- You will perform ongoing account management visits, email updates, and onsite events
- Develop professional relationships with community leadership to foster resident referrals
- Execute multi-modal patient lead-generate campaigns and events with Marketing & our partners
- Leverage (and enhance) our segmentation strategy for communities and residents so you maximize results from your efforts and time
- You will apply entrepreneurial effort to ensure you’re maximizing your territory's potential
- Develop a ‘key account’ profile and growth strategy for each of your community partners that anchors in an understand of their leadership preferences, resident population, operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, and goals
- Be an active contributor to our amazing Pine Park team, our processes, and culture
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Pine Park Health’s solution offerings
- Our go-to-market is a team endeavor. You will partner closely with Marketing, Product Management, our Clinical Team, Account Management and Business Development
- Participate in sales planning status meetings and growth brainstorming sessions
- Identify best practices to refine Pine Park Health’s lead generation and sales playbooks
- Leverage reporting and dashboards to report your weekly monthly and quarterly results
- Identify innovative strategies to remotely enroll patient into the Pine Park Health program
- Learn from teammates, and offer mentorship, as we refine our tools, processes and playbook on the path to scale
- Have fun while, helping people who need it and instigating change in our very broken healthcare system
What we’re looking for:
- Curiosity and a commitment to personal and professional growth
- Will receive energy from starting conversations with seniors, their families, and community staff
- Strong person to person empathetic listening skills
- Not afraid to make first-touch (cold) outreach phone calls & emails
- Willing and able to spend a significant amount of time driving to community partner locations
- Comfortable public speaker - this is a critical skill you will refine and develop at PPH
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision
- VERY comfortable with the change in role & responsibility that comes with fast growth
- Achievement mindset: motivated by measurable goals and ability to consistently hit sales targets
- Bachelor’s Degree - or equivalent
- 2-3 years of on-site Sales, Marketing, Business Development experience required
- Proficient in using technology platforms such as Salesforce and data analytics tools is required
- Healthcare provider relations or senior living/senior health experience is strongly preferred
- Bilingual candidate is preferred
- Must hold a current Driver’s License and active insurance
Why You’ll Love Us
- We’re a smart, heart-centered, low-ego group motivated to make waves in the lives of seniors and the healthcare industry.
- We’re solving complex, vital problems that affect real people and need bright, focused, driven minds like yours to help us achieve our goals.
- We empower team members to act like owners and have designed a learning-focused environment where you get ongoing support and regular feedback to help you grow.
- Our hybrid work environment allows you to set your own in-office and remote schedule. We love being in an office to connect with coworkers and form meaningful relationships and make it easy for you to work from home when needed or preferred.
- We host social events to celebrate wins, mark team member milestones and let go by having fun.
Benefits Designed For You and Yours
- Stock Option Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Annual Wellness Allowance
- Professional and Personal Development Annual Allowance
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 15 days paid time off
- Paid sick days
- ChatGPT+ Subscription
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, Pine Park Health is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to California and considers the factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Pine Park Health, it’s common for an individual not to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions depend on each case's facts and circumstances. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $85,000 to $100,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a Commission Incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Pine Park Health provides the highest safety and quality of care for patients who can be at high-risk of COVID-19. To support this work, we require vaccination for all employees and proof of vaccination before hiring.
Pine Park Health is an equal opportunity employer — we aim to recruit, hire, develop, compensate, and promote regardless of race, religion, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Something looks off?