Full-Time Keyholder, Edina (Galleria Edina)
Parachute’s mission is to help you feel at home. It’s what inspires our retail store teams to come together every day to enhance the quality of our customers’ lives at home. Because we believe that when we take care of our home, it takes care of us.
As a member of our retail team, you’ll play an integral role in building a Parachute community within your local area. You’ll work collaboratively, provide subject matter expertise on all things cozy, and have fun while doing it. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, and we want you to be part of that at Parachute!
What this role entails:
We’re seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Full-Time Keyholder for our Edina, Minnesota store. The Keyholder is responsible for partnering with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to help motivate their store’s team while ensuring the best possible experience for all of our customers. Your experience driving retail KPIs, strong customer service skills, and ability to exemplify Parachute's brand ethos will lead to success in this role.
- Take full responsibility for the store in the absence of Store Manager and Assistant Store Managers.
- Ensure efficiency in all areas, assisting in organizing the team’s daily responsibilities.
- Open and close the store, including proper close out of the store's POS systems.
- Maintain all merchandising and visual displays in partnership with other leaders and HQ.
- Assist in projects as needed by management, including onboarding, training, and coaching new hires.
- Provide daily feedback to team members to improve individual and store performance.
- Process Buy Online/Pick Up in Store (BOPIS) and Ship From Store orders.
- Assist with weekly cycle counts.
- Minimum 1 year of keyholder or management experience in retail sales, showroom or customer service.
- Full-time availability (32-40 hours a week), including weekends and holidays.
- Experience using a point of sale system is required.
- Ability to lift 10 pounds on a regular basis.
- Experience in – and a passion for – home interiors is preferred.
- Motivated self-starter, confident leader with a positive attitude.
What You’ll Get:
- Free bedding for a great night’s sleep, an awesome discount and $300 worth of free product a year!
- Health benefits with 100% employee coverage offering
- Vision and dental covered 100% on all plans
- Free One Medical membership
- Paid parental leave
- Quarterly incentives
- 13 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Equity package
Parachute is a certifiedGreat Place to Work! Check us out here.
Our Commitment to You
We believe in the power of a diverse workplace. Which is why we are committed to actively recruiting and hiring people of all races, religions, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, ages, marital statuses, veteran statuses and disability statuses. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and foster an inclusive environment by committing to diverse hiring practices, encouraging education and communication with a monthly DE+I newsletter and building a DE+I enrichment and training program.
Ensure your Parachute Home job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Parachute never seeks payment from job applicants. Parachute recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @parachutehome.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.parachutehome.com/careers.