Assistant Store Manager, Scottsdale
Assistant Store Manager
Parachute’s mission is to help you feel at home. It’s what inspires our retail store teams to come together every day to enhance the quality of our customers’ lives at home. Because we believe that when we take care of our home, it takes care of us.
As a member of our retail team, you’ll play an integral role in building a Parachute community within your local area. You’ll work collaboratively, provide subject matter expertise on all things cozy, and have fun while doing it. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, and we want you to be part of that at Parachute!
What this role entails:
We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Assistant Store Manager for our Scottsdale Quarter store to help our teams, customers, and neighbors feel at home!
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in driving the operations of the store to maximize results and the achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). In partnership with the Store Manager, they will lead, coach, encourage their teams, and clearly communicate in-depth knowledge of Parachute.
This position reports directly to the Store Manager.
- In close partnership with the Store Manager, you will ensure that KPIs, NPS, and all of the store’s sales targets and metrics are on track by leading and motivating the team.
- Be action oriented, results driven, and flexible.
- Recruit, train, and build a hard working team of Parachute employees.
- Deliver a positive, personalized experience – one customer at a time.
- Develop meaningful customer connections and build community through hosting events with local vendors and inviting new customers inside.
- Grow store network and community through on-going event planning, activation scheduling and execution, and additional outreach to the community.
Operations + Merchandising:
- Maintain highest visual standards and upkeep of the store while making sure to evaluate sales and inventory levels in relation to merchandising.
- Possess expert knowledge of Parachute branding and products.
- Assist with inventory receiving process and controls, ensuring the inventory team at the store level feels supported.
- Merchandise, evolve and adapt the store’s presentation according to season, new product launches, customer needs, etc.
- Have open availability to ensure that you can be there for when the teams and customers need you.
- Minimum 1 year of keyholder or management experience in retail sales, showroom or customer service.
- Full-time availability (40 hours a week), including weekends and holidays.
- Experience using a point of sale system is required.
- Ability to lift 10 pounds on a regular basis.
- Experience in – and a passion for – home interiors is preferred.
- Motivated self-starter, confident leader with a positive attitude.
What You’ll Get:
- Free bedding for a great night’s sleep, an awesome discount and $300 worth of free product a year!
- Health benefits with 100% employee coverage offering
- Vision and dental covered 100% on all plans
- Free One Medical membership
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Quarterly incentives
- 13 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Equity package
Parachute is a certified Great Place to Work! Check us out here.
Our Commitment to You
We believe in the power of a diverse workplace. Which is why we are committed to actively recruiting and hiring people of all races, religions, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, ages, marital statuses, veteran statuses and disability statuses. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and foster an inclusive environment by committing to diverse hiring practices, encouraging education and communication with a monthly DE+I newsletter and building a DE+I enrichment and training program.
Ensure your Parachute Home job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Parachute never seeks payment from job applicants. Parachute recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @parachutehome.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.parachutehome.com/careers.