Options Product Manager
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023
As one of the world’s top 10 (and rising🚀) digital asset exchanges, we provide a best- in-class experience in trading, security, and blockchain product innovation.
We aim to democratize access to the markets for all, making it possible for the most recent and promising cryptocurrency projects to be listed and traded safely and securely. Are you excited to join a decentralizing force in the world?
About the Team
Our product R&D team has been adhering to the concept of user-first and safety-first since its inception, the product is constantly updated and iterated, and the technology is stable and innovative. Join us, and you will work with a group of top technology partners in the industry to develop the high-performance, highly reliable and innovative digital currency trading platform, where you will have unlimited potential for future development.We are recruiting more excellent like-minded friends around the world to join us. We hope to find candidates that are proactive and logical, with good communication and coordination skills, teamwork spirits and an enquiring mind, and dare to challenge themselvesand explore the unknown
What you will be doing
- Lead or participate in the planning and design of the company's options product, and build product development roadmaps.
- Investigate the market and follow up the dynamics of competitors, explore new value-added scenarios and needs, and continuously enhance product competitiveness.
- Responsible for the communication between upstream and downstream teams such as design, development, quality control and risk control, etc. Responsible for the promotion of product development implementation.
- Collect and prioritize product and customer requirements, use data-driven methods to adjust prioritization, and produce tangible results that can optimize our products
What we are looking for
- At least 3 years experience in financial derivatives.
- Fully understand trading rules, pricing, margin calculation, risk control, hedging and other related knowledge of options.
- With systematic product planning and design capabilities, strong ability to promote the project implementation, excellent collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in mainstream product design tools, such as Axure, Office, Figma and other software tools to complete the detailed PRD document writing and prototype design.
- Active thinking, clear logic, clear expression of your own ideas and opinions, good at communicating with colleagues in other departments.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, mathematics, computer science or related majors is preferred.7. Excellent work experience in English is preferred
A values-based culture that trusts your knowledge, vision, and autonomy, we focus on taking the best products and campaigns to wow our customers and bring the freedom of decentralization to every part of the world.
Integrity, insight, innovation, purpose and cooperation are inscribed within our culture. At Gate, we are committed to GateStyles and we are looking for candidates who also exhibit the same values.
Gate.io, founded in 2013, is one of the pioneering cryptocurrency exchanges and offers services worldwide related to the trading of multiple leading digital assets. With millions of registered users, it is considered one of the safest and most reliable global cryptocurrency platforms, consistently ranked among the top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges based on liquidity and trading volume (CoinGecko). Additionally, Gate.io has been verified by Blockchain Transparency.
See more open positions at OpenStore
Something looks off?