Marketing Operations Lead
Marketing & Communications, Operations
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
At Nova Credit, our mission is to power a more fair and inclusive financial system for the world. Our diverse global team is stitching together the world's credit data into a single network to unlock financial opportunities for new-to-country, new-to-credit, and other populations that have been historically marginalized in the credit system. We've developed the world's foremost expertise in credit data connectivity, standardization, analytics, and compliance required to unlock the power of open finance to benefit a broader base of consumers and lenders. We serve some of the world's preeminent firms, including AmEx, HSBC, Scotiabank, SoFi, and Verizon, and our mission is backed by leading investors, such as Canapi, General Catalyst, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, and Y Combinator.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Operations expert who will play a critical role in owning our MarTech infrastructure and tools, building our internal processes and workflows, facilitating campaign operations, maintaining database health, and ensuring excellent reporting for our business-to-business (B2B) function. You will be a key partner to the sales and marketing team, collaborating on the best ways to connect marketing intelligence and capabilities to predictably scale pipelines and convert them to revenue.
We're looking for someone fearless in getting their hands dirty, who likes to tackle difficult data questions, and who wants to scale our revenue operation by empowering marketing to 2x its capabilities. Someone proactive and ready to measure and wholly own campaign performance, attribution, and lead engagement to maximize campaign Return on Investment (ROI).
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams regularly to ensure the lead handling process is optimized for conversion, integrated demand generation campaigns are enabled, and our Marketing technology stack is optimized. In addition, this role involves data hygiene, process & data governance, which will require ongoing collaboration with our revenue operations, engineering, information security, legal, and sales teams.
This is a full-time role reporting directly to the VP of Marketing; candidates based in the New York Metropolitan area are strongly preferred.
What you’ll build:
- Owning marketing tech stack to enable strategic targeting, dynamic demand generation campaigns, performance measurement, tooling, and integrated reporting across sales and marketing
- Ensure data integrity and management initiatives, including segmentation and analysis, process workflows, data uploads, and data augmentation.
- Oversee deployment and enablement of BAU digital marketing campaigns, including prospect, client, and board newsletters.
- Reporting and analytics on the performance of B2B demand generation, including dashboards, campaign metrics, and attribution across marketing campaigns/channels (webinars, email marketing, tradeshows & hosted events, digital advertising, social media, website, content, landing pages, etc.)
- Framework and methodology for a predictive analytics pipeline, including data and analytics from multiple sources to inform marketing activities and investment strategies to drive conversion and accelerate sales results
- Influence a strong relationship between Sales and Marketing by being the main point of contact for feedback on processes and leads.
- Manage end-to-end lead funnel, including implementation, lead flow/distribution, lead follow-up processes, documentation, adoption of best practices, training, and measurement.
- Lead objectives, goals, and metrics and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and funnel conversion.
- At least 5+ years of experience in marketing operations at a high-growth company
- Willing to work and execute on a tactical as well as strategic level
- Mastery of Salesforce and Hubspot (proficiency with other marketing automation systems also beneficial)
- Highly analytical and proficient with reporting tools, such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Tableau, or Looker
- Proactive about experimenting with new user insight tools (i.e., 6sense)
- Experience creating marketing reports/dashboards, utilizing strong analytical skills and attention to detail to guide strategy and influence stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills to summarize and inform about the state and performance of marketing across the organization
- Meticulous about data hygiene and data compliance
- Proven track record organizing and segmenting our funnel/audience to deploy communications at scale
- Comfortable managing team budgets across multiple channels
- Experience building a close partnership with Sales teams and collaborating across teams
- Ability to take ownership of complex projects, from ideation through implementation
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace, and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.