Sr. Account Executive - Public Company Placement
Sales & Business Development
Remote · California, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2022
Insurance is a trillion dollar market that is fundamental to society, yet it has not modernized — until now.
Newfront is building the modern insurance experience.
We've reimagined the experience for clients, prospects, and employees, altering the way people create, understand, select, transact, and use insurance. We're changing the approach so that it starts and ends with the client, not the product, and empowering people for moments that matter.
Our unique approach recognizes both the vast potential of technology and the fundamental role of insurance experts. We're a technology-driven company with DE&I in our DNA and strong values; we believe people matter most.
Our mission is to define the future of the insurance industry, while instilling a high performance culture in combination with living our Work, Love, Play ethos each day. We value balanced lives and are passionate about creating a culture of wellness that results in healthier, happier, and more productive employees, and more successful clients.
We offer onsite/hybrid/remote roles (within USA), with the option to work from any of Newfront's office locations.
This position is responsible for the insurance placement process in our Executive Risk Solutions (ERS) team specializing in Directors and Officers, Employment Practices, and Fiduciary Liability for publicly traded companies.
The Executive Risk Solutions team is dedicated to excellence in everything that we do, and we are committed to working together as partners in delivering what our clients need and want. This role is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team of Management Liability experts and to be a key contributor to our team’s growth and success. We are looking for inquisitive, strategic, self-motivated, organized, and passionate people to join our team.
This position is a salaried, exempt, full-time role and will be reporting to the ERS Public Company Team Leader. This is a hybrid/remote role based in San Francisco, CA. Ability to work in the San Francisco office 1-2 days a week is preferred.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Responsible for managing your book of business.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to address client needs.
- Prepare client presentation and proposal materials.
- Analyze our clients’ risk profiles and perform coverage and policy reviews.
- Negotiate coverage provisions with the markets adhering to Executive Risk Services’ standards.
- Perform other duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 7 years broker or insurer experience, with D&O and related management liability coverage.
- Understanding of public company accounting and technical aspects of D&O, EPL and Fiduciary Insurance contracts.
- Established long-standing relationships with public D&O insurers.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and to be flexible with ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must work well with others in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented. environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues as well as our clients.
- Must also work well independently, with minimal supervision and able to take initiative and create solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel and the Internet. Ability to learn and implement other programs quickly and efficiently.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Active participation as a Newfront team member, suggesting improvements in processes and procedures and ways to make the organization better.
- Ability to forge relationships and build trust.
Required Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- CA Department of Insurance Property and Casualty License (preferred or completed within 3 months of start date).
The pay range for this position in California, Washington, Colorado and New York at commencement of employment is expected to be between $144,800 and $217,200/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
At Newfront, we are committed to hiring diverse talent and supporting an inclusive workplace environment. If you are excited about a role at Newfront but feel you’re missing a few of the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply and tell us about yourself. You may just be the next Newfront team member that we are looking for!
Newfront is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Diversity is in our DNA and we believe that creating an inclusive workplace elevates the value we are able to bring to our customers and employees alike. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
See more open positions at Newfront
Something looks off?