Senior Product Manager (Remote)
Senior Product Manager (Remote) Remote · Full time
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team. This is a unique opportunity to get in early with a stellar group building the future of 3D home visualization.
Have you ever wanted to redesign a room in your home? Or add a room? Or build a brand new home from scratch?! The Modsy team are builders at heart. We are pushing the boundaries of design and technology, especially where it impacts the home. We love automation and procedural systems to help untrained users create scenes that only the best 3D artists can achieve. When we say, "we love," we mean it. If working with a talented team, focusing on new product features and functionality, and delighting users with game-changing technology excites you, you will find it here.
About the Role
Modsy is hiring our first Product Manager. You will hold a high bar for automation and creativity, working with product design to ensure that our tools embrace simplicity and with engineering to fully unlock the power of workflows only possible in 3D. You will also conduct user research – working directly with users of our 3D home design and visualization software to hone usability and streamline workflows.
- Help drive automation of 3D workflows to achieve unparalleled productivity with 3D technology
- Establish and maintain overarching product goals through rigorous prioritization
- Develop and drive clarity of milestones for v1 MVP and new feature development with documented requirements
- Investigate, research, and answer open-ended questions about product direction while evolving processes
- Partner with existing internal users and enterprise users to drive usability and delight customers
4+ years of experience in a technical product management role, with some domain experience (e.g. 3D, visualization software, design/dev tools, home architecture, AR/VR, media/games)
- Owned a product end-to-end and released a v1 product to market
- Experience making complex technology accessible to non-technical users
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including operations, design/UX, and software engineering; synthesizing requirements into actionable project plans
- Agile project management background creating and running sprint planning, standups, and scrums
- Fast decision making – document what’s needed and communicate frequently (i.e. no analysis paralysis)
- Motivational leader, likable team player. Love working in a start-up company. Passion is required!
About Modsy’s Environment
Our growing team is geographically distributed, from San Francisco to Texas to Canada and Bulgaria. We're a close-knit, innovative team who strives to live our core values: Challenge the Norm, Embrace Change, and Build Together.
This is a fast-paced startup environment, where we are constantly striving to hit ambitious deadlines to learn quickly based on real customer feedback and develop the product.
Benefits Highlights (for FTEs in the U.S.*)
- Competitive, market-rate salaries (DOE & location)
- Options incentive program
- Health benefits: medical (+pre-tax FSA), dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Short- and long-term Disability and Life insurance
- Parental leave (up to 12 weeks)
- Career development workshops and learning programs
*NOTE: Also considering Canadian residents as a full-time Consultant with a pay range equitable to your market. Benefits will vary. Modsy can not provide work visas.
Modsy is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone is empowered to be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do innovative work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
$145,000 - $195,000 per year