Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation towards digital care. Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that change possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In just over two years, we’ve launched our platform, built an all-star team, powered hundreds of great companies, and served thousands of healthcare providers across the industry. To date, Medallion has saved over 250,000 administrative hours for our customers!
Founded in 2020, Medallion has raised $85M from world-class investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
As a foundational member of our Client Solutions team, you will operate at the forefront of driving Medallion’s scaled growth and market expansion by providing alignment to our client’s needs and delivering trusted and creative solutions through Medallion’s products and services.
Through the highly cross-functional nature of our work, this role will extend to identify, prioritize, and execute on strategic opportunities that broaden Medallion’s market reach and further our mission of enabling high-quality, cost-effective healthcare.
This role reports to the Head of Client Solutions and base compensation for this role may land between $150,000-$180,000. In addition to base salary, Medallion offers equity, bonus, and benefits as part of the total compensation package. Many factors are considered when determining pay including: market data, geographic location, skills, qualifications, experience, and level.
In this role you will:
- Partner closely with our sales and partnerships teams to drive Medallion’s growth through solution design, strategic positioning, and compelling presentation of Medallion’s products and services
- Lead the discovery phase to identify prospect pain points, technical needs, and align our products and services to their business objectives
- Design and deliver compelling demos and business cases, establishing yourself as trusted advisor and industry thought leader
- Align and coordinate solution design activities across internal stakeholders
- Provide advanced training to our Sales teams on best practices pertaining to Medallion’s platform and solution offerings
- Gather, synthesize, and socialize insights from prospective customers to influence roadmaps and drive continuous innovation of Medallion’s product lines
What we look for on the Client Solutions team:
- Bias to action, take pride in your work, and care more about getting to the right solution than being right
- A beginner's mindset - you avoid assumptions and champion curiosity
- Unrelenting dedication to operational excellence, committing to practices that maximize our effectiveness as we growth
- Nurture partnerships built on trust, understanding, and respect, both internally and externally
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in growth, sales engineering, solution consulting, or a related role within the healthcare technology industry, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Consulting skill set including exceptional abilities in developing impactful presentations, strong analytical skills, and framing complex problems
- Ability to perform sophisticated customer discovery and devise compelling solutions for an executive audience
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills and proven experience working with various levels and functions of an organization
- Experience successfully leading complex sales processes, acting as a liaison across teams and stakeholders
- Strong organizational abilities, enabling you to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to convey and demonstrate the business value of complex, technical products
- Highly adaptable; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple deliverables simultaneously, often with limited timelines and multiple stakeholders.
- You have experience building processes and teams from scratch
- Proven success supporting commercialization into new markets