VP of Product
Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation towards digital care. Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that change possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In just over two years, we’ve launched our platform, built an all-star team, powered hundreds of great companies, and served thousands of healthcare providers across the industry. To date, Medallion has saved over 250,000 administrative hours for our customers!
Founded in 2020, Medallion has raised $85M from world-class investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
Medallion’s insurance products serve the entire lifecycle of a client’s engagement with insurance providers – contracting, enrollment, credentialing, roster exchange, and more. As VP of Product, you will lead a team of PMs and own the success of these product lines. Compensation for this role is between $200,000 - 300,000 + equity depending on location and level. You will be responsible for:
- Scale what’s working
- Own the roadmap and execution of Medallion’s product suite.
- Work closely with design and engineering to create compelling high quality customer experiences.
- Manage a team of Product Managers and Designers, ensuring they have clear goals and responsibilities. Provide guidance to help them excel, and constructive feedback where necessary. Build a work environment that draws people to the team.
- Build and maintain subject matter competency
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers and their various user personas (clinicians, medical staff, etc.)
- Study the market and keep abreast of relevant trends to inform Medallion’s product strategy.
- Launch new products
- Drive roadmap, execution and commercial strategy for 0-1 product initiatives
- Be a business owner
- Work in partnership with Medallion’s CEO to maintain and build upon Medallion’s commercial strategy (pricing, GTM, etc.)
- Lead cross-functional initiatives across product, GTM, operations, finance, etc.
- This is particularly relevant to the product org because we’re an operations intensive business and there will be, especially near-term, product gaps that need to be solved for through people and processes.
- Support other duties as needed.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years experience as a product manager/leader
- 5+ years experience with B2B software products
- 5+ years experience as a people manager
- Experience managing a portfolio of products that are sold into multiple markets strongly preferred
- Healthcare experience is a bonus