Field Service Technician
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
At Mashgin, we are developing the future of checkout experiences. We aim to reduce the friction between customer desires and their ability to be on their way.
In May 2022, Mashgin closed a Series B funding round at a $1.5B valuation. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s leading investors including Matrix Partners, NEA and Y Combinator. Our ecosystem is anchored by the only 3D computer vision and deep learning based checkout system in the world. We have 2,000+ locations world wide with customers across a wide spectrum of verticals including the NFL, MLB, Circle K, ampm, Aramark and Compass Group.
We value autonomy of ones work, a culture of respect for one another, and building products with empathy for our customers.
This is a remote position that will require up to 100% travel responsibilities.
The Field Service Technician will be a part of Mashgin’s Customer Success team. You will be traveling from site to site to support Mashgin equipment and systems at live locations. You will be responsible for auditing the performance of our product including but not limited to: software testing, hardware testing and troubleshooting, and reporting performance metrics to internal teams and stakeholders. This role requires extensive amounts of traveling, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
You Will Be
- Auditing the performance of Mashgin technology at customer sites
- Performing diagnostics, troubleshooting, and evaluations to gather insight and analytics towards maintaining a level of excellence for Mashgin’s performance at customer sites
- Traveling the country to audit our technology at customer sites (75-100% travel is expected)
- Excellent customer support skills, technical troubleshooting skills, and problem solving are critical to this role
- Providing reporting and analytics to internal and external stakeholders for each business unit on key performance metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Self-starter who is comfortable getting the job done without much assistance
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability and desire to travel frequently
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Preferred: prior IT or tech repair experience
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work on a small, multidisciplinary team with the potential to break new ground in many different industries
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO policy
- Competitive salary and options in a small, rapidly scaling company
Mashgin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Mashgin are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
See more open positions at Mashgin
Something looks off?