Senior Partnerships Associate
As a result of our global expansion, we're looking to hire a Senior Partnerships Associate as part of our Global Partnerships Team based in Vietnam handling partners in the Indian Subcontinent. This role will work in a cross-functional environment, partnering closely with not only the Partners Team and our forwarding partners, but also different teams across the company to achieve our common objectives.
- Help to build operational performance framework, process and tools to measure our Partners performance across the globe
- Drive performance management of Flexport’s freight forwarding and customs partners, leveraging global performance metrics, targets, dashboards, and reporting to drive quality and consistency of operations.
- Be a trusted advisor and coach to partners; continuously identify gaps and develop solutions focused on process standardization for both the Flexport operations team and partners.
- Identify partner training needs and design and execute training programs to drive operational quality
- Work closely with our partners to drive growth
- Drive projects independently to ensure the team is collaborating effectively and achieving the right goals. Drive projects from end to end.
- Define and refine operational performance and product adoption metrics that meet our company’s business needs through alignment with Flexport Account Management, Global Operations, Operational Excellence and Partners
- Prepare presentations and analysis for monthly and quarterly partner review process
- Create enablement resources to ensure our internal teams are able to easily ship in and out of managed territories
- Present and engage with best practices and learnings across the global teams
You should have:
- BA/BS degree with 1-3 years of professional logistics, supply chain, projects, programs or consulting experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational skills
- Strong commercial and business acumen, the ability to bring a deeper level of analysis, insights and inform strategy
- Strategic vision and ground floor execution
- Prior experience managing programs and initiatives from end to end
- Ability to identify win-win commercial and operational opportunities
- Ability to create data-driven insights that inform decisions and process improvements
- Strong ability to build relationships globally, managing different stakeholders and the ability to influence others
- Analytical skills and next-level attention to detail, while still maintaining a macro perspective
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
- A "compliance first" attitude to keep our regulators happy and enthusiastic about Flexport since we operate in a heavily regulated industry.