International Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Flexport is reinventing global trade.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year. With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with passionate and resourceful team members who are in it together.
As part of our recent growth, we are building out our Total Rewards team. This is a great opportunity to take on a new role as an International Compensation & Benefits Specialist, an integral part of our Total Rewards Operations, Data Intelligence and Experience team. You will support Flexport’s employees around the world, ensuring simple, compelling rewards experiences, backed by data and standardized processes, and working closely with our broader People team and business leaders to deliver competitive compensation programs.
- Complete in-depth analysis of rewards programs: conduct research, analyze data and identify trends across Compensation and Benefits programs
- Conduct data modeling and cost analysis to produce recommendations to support new initiatives or enhancements to existing plans
- Actively support all C&B harmonization projects
- Actively participate in job evaluation processes
- Analyze data and prepare job pricing recommendations
- Support the benefit renewal process and the annual benefits budget process
- Support international compensation management through preparation of annual competitive analysis, including identification and tracking of trends
- Translate analysis into creative presentations and dashboards
- Participate in projects to implement global system solutions: analysis, processes, content, user testing
- Liaise with peer organizations to ensure smooth cooperation and process alignment
- Support implementation of global C&B processes
- Work collaboratively with our People Analytics team on joint projects and data accuracy
- Monitor external trends in rewards
- Manage international market pricing leveraging your knowledge of top/relevant international surveys and tools
You should have:
- Fluency in English
- 5+ years of rewards experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with mathematical aptitude
- Previous experience in Compensation & Benefits
- HR system experience, including Workday (preferred)
- Previous experience reviewing and applying Towers Watson and Mercer survey and benchmarking methodologies
- Strong aptitude for working and being successful in a virtual and culturally diverse team; working effectively through email, Slack and virtual meetings
- Ability to prioritize duties and responsibilities
- Ability to manage sensitive, confidential issues
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing, including ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why we bring in people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with industry veterans to help move the logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Something looks off?