Partner Operations Manager, Vietnam
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of global trade.
As a result of our global expansion, we're looking to hire a Partnerships Operations Manager, Vietnam to join our growing Asia Partner Operations Team. This role will work in a cross-functional environment, partnering closely not only with our forwarding and customs partners, but also different teams across the company to achieve our shared goals. You’ll get substantial leadership exposure, focus on the highest priority business issues, and be plugged into every facet of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Expert in local logistics market including warehousing, trucking, air and ocean freight operations
- Own operational outcomes in Vietnam from end to end, working cross functionally to implement new business, ensure high operational service performance, and improve efficiency
- Work closely with partner performance associates to performance manage the freight forwarding and customs partners Flexport uses in Vietnam, leveraging global performance metrics, targets, dashboards, and reporting to drive quality and consistency of operations
- Own exception reduction and escalations on shipments operated by assigned Flexport Partners
- Work with partners to plan sufficient resources necessary to support Flexport’s rapid growth
- Drive continuous performance improvement within assigned partners through digital adoption, process improvement, and ongoing enablement
- Be a trusted advisor and coach to partners; continuously identify gaps and develop solutions focused on process standardization for both the Flexport teams and partners
- Contribute to the development and implementation of next gen partner software, including localization requirements for assigned markets
- Ensure partners operate with a high level of integrity and compliance to global regulatory requirements
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree with 6-8 years of professional logistics, supply chain, projects, programs or consulting experience specifically related to the NE Asia region
- A strong performance record of living our values;
- Strategic vision and ground floor execution;
- Proven ability to build relationships with local partners in the cultural context of Vietnam;
- Solid negotiation skills and ability to influence without authority;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, able to connect within partner organizations at multiple levels;
- Execute end to end with world class follow through
See more open positions at Flexport
Something looks off?