Technical Support Engineer
Location: Whitefield, Bengaluru (Onsite)
Title: Technical Support Engineer (L1 / L2)
Shifts: Rotational Shifts
Our technology stack is carefully designed to be reactive (responsive, elastic, resilient, message-driven), so if you want to participate in building class products and be part of a vibrant and world-class tech team then we have a lot to offer you.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer with a total of 2+ years' experience. They will be responsible for a dedicated support engineer to ensure that issue has been resolved. In this role, your duties will include alert monitoring, resolving queries, finding the root cause of problems, and escalating serious issues to the software development team and Higher management.
- Acknowledge, evaluate, probe and provide first response to all customer queries
- Investigate on Level one queries and provide resolution to the customer
- Recreate the issue raised by the customer in the test environment and provide solution to the customer and document the solution
- Raise engineering Jira ticket where ever necessary
- Stay up-to-date with Aquera products and solutions
- Create knowledge base articles based on the solutions provided to the customer
- Engage with cross functional teams to discuss and resolve customer queries
- Post-deployment to production conduct periodic customer health-checks. Proactively monitor the run time alerts and take necessary actions to fix the issues accordingly.
- You will prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Escalate L2 & L3 issues appropriately
- Establish the root cause of application errors and escalate serious concerns to the Senior Engineer.
- Willing to work in 24/7 support shifts (on a rotation basis) and weekends
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, or similar.
- Exhibit a strong sense of urgency for high severity incidents
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and diagnose IT problems
- A passion for finding the root cause of problems, even when the process is tedious
- Awareness of, and ability to reason about, modern software & systems architectures, including load-balancing, queueing, caching, distributed systems failure modes generally, microservices, and more.
- Strong customer relationship skills, Giving your customers more than they expect will surprise and delight them.
- Experience in authentication and authorization OAuth, OpenID, and SAML protocols,
- Good understanding of authentication and authorization, SCIM.
- Experience in ticketing tools Zendesk, JIRA,
- Experience on Okta, SailPoint (IIQ, Identity Now), AZURE, Oracle IDCS & other identity providers is a plus.
Nice to have skills
- Experience in AWS tools, CloudWatch Monitoring.
- Proven experience in the implementation/technical support in identity, authentication, access management, and system integration software solutions
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements, design documents, and technical solutions.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written, and verbal communication.
- 1+ years of enterprise-wide experience in the identity & access management domain
- 1+ years of working with production environments, supporting operational issues